Rector of Beaconsfield and Rector of St Mary's Beaconsfield.
Is God Calling You to Beaconsfield?
Are you an
inspirational leader with clear vision and strong evidence of delivery?
Are you able to develop the team, lead change and work collaboratively?
Are you warm-hearted, positive, enthusiastic and with a sense of humour?
We are looking for someone who
- Can creatively inspire a variety of worship, discipleship, fellowship, and outreach that is inclusive to all
- Has good pastoral and communication skills
- Has a passion for working with youth, families, and children
Someone to develop our vision
- and mission for the team churches
- for youth, families, and children
- for St Mary’s Church
- for music at St Mary’s Church and the Parish
- for the Dove community café at St Thomas Church
For further information please download the parish profile by.
For an informal discussion,
please contact the Associate Archdeacon of Buckingham, the Revd Canon Chris
Applications close on Sunday 12th June 2022
Interviews on Wednesday 29th June 2022
To apply please visit the Church of England Pathways website:
Enhanced DBS disclosure required.