St Mary and All Saints, Beaconsfield
Mary’s has firm foundations but seeks a new vision…
St Mary's needs a prayerful, resilient and practical priest with pastoral warmth and sensitivity, a team player able to lead collaboratively and nurture the gifts of others. Together with St Michael's and St Thomas's it forms the Beaconsfield Team Ministry in this busy growing town. St Mary's seeks to be an open and welcoming church, encouraging regular members and visitors, the committed and the seeker, to move forward on their spiritual journey.
looking for someone who
- can communicate the Christian faith in an appealing and inspirational way, across all age groups and deepening discipleship
- will bring joy to liturgy, life events and informal worship
- will inspire the congregation to grow the church in numbers and diversity
- has a passion for engagement with families, schools and community groups
- is a good communicator, keen to work with modern technology and social media, especially as tools of mission and outreach
We offer you
- the opportunity to set a new path on our journey of faith
- a strong supportive team of clergy, lay colleagues and office staff
- a well-maintained church and a modern parish centre
- a modern, comfortable family home near St Mary’s with excellent local schools
For further information and to read our parish profile, click here.
To apply, click here.