Beaconsfield Team Churches is committed to supporting the following 5 charities:
- Newham Renewal - supporting those, in Newham, who are facing multiple challenges; whether they’re a carer who needs wellbeing support, a migrant or refugee without access to public funds, an individual suffering with homelessness or experiencing poverty, a young person without direct access to learning pathways or an elderly person unable to communicate in English. With our support, they can access the services they need in order to overcome those challenges.
- Mission Aviation Fellowship - MAF flies light aircraft to the most inaccessible places of the world to enable more than 2,000 aid, development and mission organisations to bring medical care, emergency relief, long-term development and Christian hope to isolated communities.
- Sharon International Ministries - a school providing free education and uniforms to the poorest and lowest castes in S.E India
- Embrace the Middle East - the Christian development charity tackling poverty and injustice in the Middle East
- New Generation Burundi - New Generation emerged from the genocide and ensuing civil war that swept Burundi between 1993-2005. They work to enable children and young people from the streets to reach their full potential and become leaders of a new Burundi.
These charities are nominated for a three-year period, during which our Outside Giving Committee is in regular contact, receiving updates on their work.
Beaconsfield Team Churches currently give 8% of donated income to support these charities.